Our vision is to deliver value added quality education to the aspiring students, meeting stringent requirements of the changing technology, industry, business and society as a whole we encourage the following activities.
To enhance language skills such as phonetics and pronunciation, etc; and communication skills of students to be involved in group discussions, the Management provides a career-oriented curriculum package on “Learning English and Communication Skills” organized by ‘Institute of Learning and Management (ILM)’, Bangalore.
Sports And Games:
Sports and games facilities are offered to every student of the College to develop her potential abilities and qualities of sportsmanship.
||Ball – Badminton || Disc Throw
||Kabaddi || Hammer Throw
||Throw Ball || Shot put |
||Volley Ball || Athletics|
Our Regular activities are:
- Every year we conduct a ‘Sports Day’. Games and sports are conducted to teaching faculty, supporting staff and students.
- Regular practice in Throw ball, Kho-Kho, Kabaddi, Ball-Badminton.
- Every year more than 15 students participate in Inter College competitions, District& State tournaments in various games like Volleyball, Kho-Kho, Softball, Ball Badminton and Athletics.
Quality And Circle:
- Career Guidance
- Counseling & Evaluation
- To bring the inherent abilities of the students, the Cultural Committee of the college organizes and conducts several intra collegiate competitions like Rangoli, Painting, singing and Dance.
- The Literary Committee conducts events like essay writing, elocution and debates for the students on the topic of current events both in English and in Telugu. The winners of these events are presented with 1st and 2nd prizes respectively.
- The students were also sent to Inter Collegiate competitions held at Peddapadu. They had the joy of winning II & III prizes.
- The college also celebrates Christmas Eve every grandly. Students perform song and dance sequence of the Nativity Scence of the birth JESUS